Viewing Single Post
#1 July 21, 10:18 am
Jordan Freelancer Office (JFLO) InitiativeIt is my pleasure to announce the Jordan Freelancer Office (JFLO) initiative, the first of its kind in the Arab world to establish a "virtual office" in Jordan for the sole purpose of bridging the supply/demand gap in the Arab world for premium value management consultancy and professional servces. This is also the first initiative of its kind to put the "give and take" philosophy into practice, creating win-win, mutually beneficial relationship model between all members, and between the members and the potential clients in public/private sectors and the local communities/societies where we operate.
The virtual office is the hub of activity of the whole initiative. This is where the communication, coordination and e-collaboration happens world-wide 24X7 via the Internet. It is the place where deals are made based on the trust platform JFLO creates between the freelancer community on one side and the clients on the other side.
Why Jordan ? you may ask
Obviously I am from Jordan and I live in Jordan. But that's not all.
- Jordan is one of the leading Arab countries in quality of education
- Jordan has got great talents, subject matter experts, and management caliber
- Jordan is currently leading in Internet/computer/communication fields
- Jordan has always been known as a reliable supplier of trustworthy HR capital to the whole region, specially GCC countries
- Jordan enjoys one of the most stable political and business environments in the region
- Jordan is a geographical and cultural link between the GCC countries, Levant countries, Iraq, Egypt and other countries.
I can go more and more in this list, but I believe the above is enough to explain why Jordan was selected for this initiative.
Having said that, the initiative itself is not restricted for Jordan and Jordanians only. Any freelancer professional living/working in Jordan is most welcome to join regardless of nationality or origin. Jordanian freelancers working outside Jordan are also welcome regardless if they are available to take freelance work in Jordan or where they are outside.
JFLO initiative will also benefit from special groups in other social networks specially linkedin where we have HeadHunt ME group with 4000+ memebers, APMT with 2000+ members, ITIL-ME with 1000+ members and other giving the JFLO an extra reach into an endless pool of qualified resources that are on their own a major asset and a key pillar in the success of the JFLO initiative.
The following users say Thank You tofor this useful post:
All times are GMT. The time now is 2:45 am.