Mohammed Irfan is a Bachelor in Computer Application and Master of Business Administration, with over 13 years of IT experience specialising in the Networking domain, currently pursuing Bachelor of Law from Mumbai University.
Mohammed has worked extensively on both Network Pre-Sales and Implementation projects for large customers. His areas of proficiency include designing Corporate Networks, Capacity Planning for future growth, Network Auditing, Application Integration on Networks, designing Security parameterizations
- Has implemented IT Infrastructure Projects independently and in teams; can perform requirements analysis & solution design
- Adept in Change/Incident/Problem/Escalation Management
- Can propose Solution Alternatives, provides Impact Analysis for Changes and drives implementation
- Coordinates with offshore teams; manages Technical Operations with local teams
- Interfaces with customers, vendors and partners for issue resolution
- Can translate business objectives into projects and drives execution
- Defines and enforces standards; understands exception handling
- Builds delivery / operations processes
- Builds, mentors and develops a high performance operations team to meet the business objectives
He can drive and motivate the cross function team's across globe and get the work done making all feel good and thats what makes him different.
He is moved to Middle East (Dubai) to expand Nihilent's presence by getting more clients and work through partners in collaborated mode.
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certified
- Team Leader & Auditor - ISO 20000:2005; ISO 27001:2005; ISO 9000:2008; BS 25999
- NICE CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL
- DIPLOMA IN LABOR LAW
Specialties: * Consulting based Approach toward Business and IT Solutions
* Infrastructure, Telecom
* Managed Services