Dr. Hajje is an Advisor to private and government institutions among which “The Lebanese Franchise Association-LFA”.
• The Lebanese Franchise Association (LFA) is a non-profit organization that develops, promotes and protects the franchising sector in Lebanon.
• LFA coordinates the activity of its members in a concerted effort to promote and exemplify excellence in franchising.
• LFA reflects the dynamism of the franchise activity in Lebanon, and includes among its more than 150 concepts, sectors as diverse as catering, textiles, jewelry, luxury items, decorative objects, industry and services such as events organization, etc.
• LFA assists franchisors and franchisees seeking national, regional and international opportunities and offers guidance to potential franchisors, owners of strong concepts to engage into franchising.
• The College of Experts of LFA is composed of experts in the franchising industry, mainly in the fields of franchise program development and legal services.
• LFA is supported by strategic partners, including the Ministry of Economy and Trade, the Chamber of Commerce of Beirut, the Association of Lebanese Industrialists.
• LFA reaches its goals through the following major activities: training and guidance (seminars, workshops), the annual organization of BIFEX (Beirut International Franchise Forum and Exhibition), the development of a resource center and a database on franchise, strengthening regional and international collaboration with franchise associations and active promotion of its members abroad.